The month of May has nearly come and gone...but lest you think I've forgotten that I committed myself to a giveaway each month, here's a sneak peek at what I've been working on for this month's drawing:

I'm almost finished. Just a few finishing touches and I'll be posting it in it's entirety. A huge thanks to Holly C. for teaching me some new quilting techniques. I'm excited to do some more (and hopefully improve).
8 comments:
Lookin' good. I am tying to make a cowboy boot blanket for my sister in law and i think I am going to call Holly for alot of questions I have on that....I may have gotten my head under the water on this project.
I'm so impressed by anyone who can sew. Good job!
How does one get in on the giveaway? Pick me, Pick me!!
I want it - pick me Lindy and Ellie - I am your favorite aunt remember!!!!!!
Me! Me! ME! It's lookin' really awesome!
I would love to win, you did a great job!
In all of your frustration...it looks awesome (what little part I see) I can't wait to get in on all the fun of a giveaway by miss Amy.
oh yuo better believe i am commenting- i still don't know how you can part with this adorable creation of yours- fun to chat last night, love ya lady!
Can anyone leave a comment and enter the drawing? The table runner is darling. How do you find time in your busy mom schedule to do things like this-----you are amazing!
Post a Comment