Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Have Boots, Will Travel

This morning Curtis woke up, saw the snow (approx. 7 inches worth) and decided it would be a perfect time to try out his new boots.

He promptly escaped, pajamas and all, out the back door.

I am not only holding a camera...I am also trying to warn him.

Ahhh...too late. the two-foot terrace was abruptly discovered by a stunned little boy.

Now, why is it they never listen to me? I am usually right, you know.

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I love that you have a boy. And I love that your boy acts just like mine!

Teri said...

What a dang cutie pie! I just got all caught up on your blog. Your cruise posts were awesome. I felt for you when you were gone.. yeesh!

Munchkin Invasion said...

Laughint out loud ... again... this happens a lot with your blog.