Halloween started off with the annual Costume Parade at the girls' school. They moved SO quickly it was nearly impossible to get a good picture...but I'll take what I can get. Here's our little witch, Ellie:
And Lindy, the Fairy Princess:
I'm also lucky enough to be neighbors with the room mom for Lindy's class. That means I get to help out during the parties. I'm not sure why Lindy looks bored in this photo...I specifically remember her having a blast! Here she is next to her BFF, Ashlyn, making noodle skeletons.
We had to get in a picture of Lindy's teacher. She has worked miracles with Lindy this year. We heart her!
After all the school hoopla...grandpa and grandma H. AND great-grandma R. arrived to join in the fun. While great-grandma stayed home to hand out candy to the neighbor kids (dressed in a slightly scary clown costume...) the rest of us ventured out to fill up those buckets. (Notice the Jedi stalking off in the background? Curtis had a great aversion to the camera that night. Jedi's have bad days too, I guess.)
My favorite costume? My hubby dressed as a police detective. The mustache made me laugh. Every. Single. Time.Happy Halloween everyone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment