There is something special about the 3rd Thursday of each month. It's bookgroup night! Every time I think about it I hear a tiny "yipee" in my head. Bookgroup makes me happy. This month we read "Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson. It's one of my fav's and I was excited to discuss it. We spent a lot of time exploring the "opposition in all things" aspect of the book and teasing Heather for ignoring every other chapter. (Your imagination is too active, Heather!) It goes on my recommendations list. So, if you're looking for a fascinating and captivating read...pick it up!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We read this a few months ago. I was able to take the boys on a ferris wheel soon after and was so excited to tell them about the first one ever. I am not sure if they cared, but I felt cool knowing something new, and I thought it was a very interesting tidbit of information.
Post a Comment