Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not A Fan Of Ebay

I know, some might say I'm un-American, un-fun, or even a communist...but I don't like Ebay. I've seen those Ebay commercials (specifically the one where there are a bunch of people riding horses through the countryside hunting for the Evil Knievil lunchbox). Do I resemble any of those people? I answer with a resounding NO. I don't have time to hover on the internet waiting to see if my maximum bid of $1.25 will be vetoed by "daffdill3qqg" or her cohorts "coolbeppy" and "tuckerdog2000". Is it too much to ask to just pay next to nothing for a simple item and be on my way? In my opinion someone could make a fortune with lawsuits claiming "emotional distress" as we all gasp in collective disappointment because the item listed as 99-cents was nabbed at the last minute by "tigger861" for an astonishing $16.51 plus shipping. Good grief!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

You make me laugh! You're like the Rush Limbaugh of Lehi!! hahaha!....p.s. I am also not a fan of Ebay!

Chelsea said...

Amen!!! I totally agree. I have impulsively bought things on ebay only to find that I paid double with shipping then it would have cost in the store.