Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little Miss Attitude Strikes Again

We are sitting at the dinner table enjoying our time together as a family. The conversation eventually turns to the ever-present drama of our home. (The stage for each day's drama is usually ruled by our oldest daughter with the under-study role reserved for the second-born.) This evening's conversation goes as follows:

Ian: "Well, I think I can safely say I'm the least dramatic of all of us."
Amy: "I wouldn't necessarily say that."
Ian: "Have you seen yourself pregnant?"
Amy: (not one to let this slide) "Oh yeah...have you seen yourself tired or hungry?"
Lindy: (to Ian) "...or married?" (with the same tone as her mother)

So, I can't tell if that's a point for me or Ian. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Kim said...

I really almost fell off the chair I was sitting in because I was laughing about the drama....hmmmm please pardon my outrageous laughter!
Love ya!
kim

Autumn said...

Okay..I am laughing so hard! She is so hilarious! ...don't you love hearing yourself come out of your little girl!

The Brown 6 Pak said...

I could picture myself listening in on that conversation. I have one like that too. The things kids say ... that made me laugh. You've got to love them!