Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MEOW!

If you ever stop by my house and find me in a state of un-showered disaster, this might help you understand why there are days I just can't find the motivation to shut myself in my bathroom and leave the kids unsupervised. 

The other day, I thought I was safe to take a quick shower and perhaps even put on some makeup. During that lightening-quick break, apparently Ellie decided that "she wanted to be a kitty", so Lindy obligingly drew whiskers on her face with a black MARKER! It's only taken 3 days for the last traces of it to finally wash off. 

Well, at least I can say that I wasn't hygienically challenged that afternoon, right?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is so funny!! I am so glad that Lindy is such a great sister to fulfill the task asked of her! Showers? I'm glad that I'm not the only one. At least I can say that my children are bathed everyday! LOL!

Emily said...

I just can't help laughing. Every time Annie colors with markers she looks like an Indian afterwards.

Autumn said...

I must say...I think you may have an artist in the family! What a great big sister! It looks like she took a lot of time to get it just right!

Lewis Family said...

Lindy did a good job! And be thankful it wasn't the sofa she colored. Ellie washes off! :)

Jodi Jo said...

It's good to know that it isn't just boys that do the fun things like that. She does look cute!:)