Yesterday I woke up and decided to use my OCD to my advantage. (I'm going to start referring to it as CDO--the letters in alphabetical order...the way they are supposed to be).
Apart from doing the normal day-to-day routine of feeding, clothing, carpool, and changing diapers I was able to:
Vacuum
Dust
Clean the blinds and windows
Clean behind/under fridge & stove
Mop kitchen/bathrooms/entryway
Rid showers of soap scum
Clean toilets
Water plants
Remove science projects from refrigerator
Organize pantry
Finish laundry for the week
Wash walls and baseboards
Put final touches on paint in bathroom
AND...
Completely neglect any form of personal hygiene.
On the flip side...today I woke up and showered. I then went on to accomplish nothing.
Awesome.

9 comments:
Oh I love it! You just made me feel human. Now I know it's every women not just me.
I love this! I am either totally productive, or NOT.AT.ALL.PRODUCTIVE.
:)
I am impressed! Did you make a list and cross it off as you went. Crossed off lists make me feel like I have accomplished something. Plus I will walk my husband around the whole house showing off my efforts. I think I must have issues with validation. Back to the point, I think you are incredible.
LOL! I did the exact same thing today. I really should take a shower. Nah! I'll wait till tomorrow. The house is clean!
For some reason I can't clean when I'm clean. I gotta get it done while I'm still gross. Thanks for the Mac support. It's going well :)
COOL! Exactly how my day goes EVERY single day! I love it!
That was awesome! I totally did the same thing on Saturday..although I'm not sure that I accomplished quite as much...sheesh!! You crack me up Ames!
Can you come to my house? I need every bit of that done on my house, too.
After all that work, you deserved a day to do nothing.
I am babysitting now. Only 2 children, only half a day, and I cannot get anything accomplished now. Nevermind the fact that the baby I am babysitting is the spawn of the devil, but additionally, having 2 extra children in my house has caused my organizational skills and my OCD to completely disappear. You would be shocked!!!!
Post a Comment