Before anyone accuses me of bad parenting...I'd like to point out that Lindy set it all up on her own. I just happened to arrive, camera in hand, for the grand finale.
Oh my gosh! I am dying! The best part was the "ouch look" she got on her face right after she slammed the door! Tooth pulling must be in the air - Camryn pulled out two of her own teeth this week with dental floss! Who knew they were even loose? OR were they??? Funny girls!
That was hilarious! Oh my goodness! I loved her face after she slammed the door! Surprise and pain... oh! She was much braver than I could have ever been! Hope the tooth fairy was generous for that one!
Amy, you know Norma? THE Norma? (The only one I know, anyway) You are so lucky. Me and Norma's sister Doreen are good buddies and I get to hear lots of Norma Stories.
15 comments:
my kids love the star wars theme. Kyler thinks that he will try this idea next time we have a loose tooth!
Oh my gosh! I am dying! The best part was the "ouch look" she got on her face right after she slammed the door! Tooth pulling must be in the air - Camryn pulled out two of her own teeth this week with dental floss! Who knew they were even loose? OR were they??? Funny girls!
Loved the clip. I'm with Jessica, the best part was her "ouch look".
I was laughing so hard that Damon had to come and watch it too. The ouch look was classic. Loved it!
Okay. Lindy -- Sister Brown isn't even THAT brave. Good job!
That was hilarious! Oh my goodness! I loved her face after she slammed the door! Surprise and pain... oh! She was much braver than I could have ever been! Hope the tooth fairy was generous for that one!
That extra tooth woulda bugged me too. It's gotta be symmetrical, right Lindy?
Amy, did you make a star wars video about any of your childbirth experiences? I bet you could top Lindy's ouch look.
Amy - You are so dang funny!! The anticipation was killing me - I was so tensed up for Lindy. Ouch!
Emily's suggestion was interesting - maybe with a Transformers theme - although I DO NOT want to see it...
Amy, you know Norma? THE Norma? (The only one I know, anyway) You are so lucky. Me and Norma's sister Doreen are good buddies and I get to hear lots of Norma Stories.
Okay that was AWESOME!! Brave little Lindy! LOVED the look on her face when it came out!
I have never known anyone to actually try the slam the door method, impressive!
Ok, will you please stop being so creative! You make the rest of us look bad. That has to be the coolest thing ever. Zach really likes it too!
You are so clever! Way to make a big milestone like losing a tooth even that much more exciting to watch.
How cute and creative! Way to go Lindy!
How cute and creative! Way to go Lindy!
Post a Comment