Monday, July 26, 2010

I Like Cheese

I walked into the kitchen and noticed a rather large chunk of colby-jack cheese with a multitude of small bite-marks gnawed off of each and every side. I wondered aloud, "What happened to this cheese?" and was answered by a very happy, very proud, little boy who exclaimed, "I LIKE CHEESE, MOM!"

Of this there can be no doubt.

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is so cute! My sister-in-law captured her very young son in a similar situation only he had a knife he was using to cut his block of cheese. She just had to take a picture before taking the knife from his little hands. Doesn't make bite marks sound too bad, does it?

He's a smart boy, I love cheese, too.

Lewis Family said...

Oh my gosh- Hannah used to do this all the time. lol

Craythorn Family said...

Cheese is good!!!! Logan likes cheese, too, especially string cheese.