Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting Ready

I know that I was originally a little skeptical about having a boy...but I think I've finally begun to be excited about the little guy. After spending several years immersed in the pinks and purples of the world I decided to devote some time to the blues and greens. Here's my first official baby blanket for "Junior". It was so much fun to make and it turned out so cute! Big thanks go out to Holly, my quilting guru, for her invaluable advice. It's somewhat of a relief to know that he won't have to go out in public wrapped up in any of the girl's old blankets. Whew! 

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is so cute! It really is gorgeous! I didn't know you were such an amazing quilter. Really! Good job!

Autumn said...

I am amazed! That is darling! Love it! Can't wait to see it in person!!..I need that pattern..

Holly said...

Looks great! I love it! Now, sit back and admire your work. :-)

Kim said...

You really are amazing! Is there anything you can't do? Can't wait to see what you do with your son's hair!! That will be the real test...
kim

P.S. I really want to see this in person. It is darling!

The Lower Family said...

That is so cute! You did a great job of course. I too would love the pattern. Can't wait to see the little guy. You better send me pictures! Take care