Monday, January 26, 2009

Do I Really Have a 6 Year-Old?

I don't always give this girl the credit she deserves. Lindy possesses such a fiery spirit. This can cause moments of aggravation (for the both of us) but can also bring moments that simply take my breath away.


Today she is officially six years old. (Is it just me or is that unbelievable?) She has taught me so much about being a mother and has been infinitely patient with me as I muddle through. I am so lucky! 

The best things about my girl are:

Her smile.
Her sense of humor.
Her stubbornness.
Her tender heart.
Her faith in her parents.
Her love of family.

I am SO GRATEFUL to have this extraordinary child in our home. It has been a wonderful six years! Happy Birthday, Lindy! We love you.

1 comments:

Craythorn Family said...

Happy Birthday to Lindy! Kylee turned 6 a week later. How fun to be 6!!!!!