Look at you go with your videography (is that spelled right?!?) skills! Impressive - not to mention the cutest little girls in the world! That was darling! I second the "thanks for sharing!"
How about this one, What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you! Save that baby for Valentines, it's a crowd pleaser. Ok, so are you making all your movies on your mac? I may need your movie making moral support...we'll be in touch.
8 comments:
You should get them a few bookings. Abbie's watched this video about 20 times now. Thanks for sharing. You've got THE CUTEST kids.
Look at you go with your videography (is that spelled right?!?) skills! Impressive - not to mention the cutest little girls in the world! That was darling! I second the "thanks for sharing!"
What a darling video! I needed that. Thanks.
What a cute video! Thanks for sharing with us.
How about this one, What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you! Save that baby for Valentines, it's a crowd pleaser. Ok, so are you making all your movies on your mac? I may need your movie making moral support...we'll be in touch.
You're amazing!! I was so entertained by your production! I need lessons! Ellie is a little dollie..love how you translated for her...good thing! :)
That was so cute. Ellie just stole my heart. I think I watched that 4 times! Adorable.
Post a Comment