According to Random.org the winner is Lindsay! Congratulations Linds. Let me know where you are and I'll get the cookbook to you.
Thanks for participating, everyone. Watch for next months giveaway...I have some fun ideas.
According to Random.org the winner is Lindsay! Congratulations Linds. Let me know where you are and I'll get the cookbook to you.
4 comments:
Yah!!!! I am excited!!!! I am still here in Lehi, we still have not got an answer on our house. I will give you a picture of the first meal I cook with it in my new house.
I think it was totally unfair that you did a drawing and didn't call me to let me know! DANG! I have got to be a better blogger!!! Can't wait for next month! :)
I was just catching up on your blog, I can't believe that he iss already 1. It's crazy!!!
It was good to see you the other day.
Hey Amy,
I was just thinking about you and wondering how things are going? We need to have another roommate reunion soon! Have a great day! I can't believe your little man is one already!
Post a Comment