Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

My baby is one. It's hard to believe it, but he is. What a fun year it has been. This little boy is absolutely adored by his family. I can't imagine life without him now. Funny, since I was initially so afraid of boys.

Looking back on his first year it's amazing how quickly he's grown. This month he has graduated into a front-facing car seat (he loves it), started taking steps on his own, and throwing magnificent tantrums when not given his hearts desire. All fun. Most of the time.

We had a small birthday celebration for the kid. A couple presents and chocolate cupcakes. Nothing better. He had a great time throwing cupcakes all over my kitchen. (And I mean, ALL OVER my kitchen.)
Happy first birthday, Curtis! We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

NO WAY!!! Where did that year go?? He is looking so big!! Sad... :(

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Little Guy! I was thinking that his birthday was coming up. I just can't believe it's already been a year. He is so handsome.