Friday, August 7, 2009

Appropriate Dress

She is convinced we should be satisfied that she wears her helmet...even if her choice of clothing leaves room for all sorts of scrapes, gashes, and bruises. Fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Craythorn Family said...

My girls tend to do the same thing. They have clothes on, don't they??? It's a matter of how much humiliation can Mommy take. P.S. please e-mail me. The e-mail address I have for you is not working.

Tara said...

Oh my goodness...that reminds me of a picture of Alyssa at about that age, wearing a VERY similar outfit. Hers had an actual full-poof tutu in bright yellow, though. And if I recall, her hair was exceptionally unkempt which further accentuated my stellar mothering abilities.

Just a battle I was not willing to fight, I guess.

Jason and Kristin said...

So many fashion faux pas(sp) in one picture. LOVE IT!

Erin said...

At least she has the helmet on, you know they don't go with everything :)

Jodi Jo said...

I saw her out riding in that and I thought it was endearing. She looked darling. Just think, if she did crash and scrape a part of her body that would have otherwise been covered, it is a fantastic teaching opportunity.

Natalie said...

Such a cute picture! You are soo good at this whole photo thing.. for real! Where did you take a class? I have wanted to do that forever! I found some at UVU but I wonder if they will be any good :o) You have such cute little subject to shoot everyday! I love your blog Amy- always something going on at the Jones house!