Monday, August 17, 2009

Please Help - (With Explanation)

Due to my habit of over-preparing for everything in my life I have an abundance of these:

And I don't like them. Anyone interested?

Post-Edit:
For those of you not understanding the connection between over-preparedness and my plethora of candy...I made a cake for our Cub Scout cake auction Saturday and needed orange and red "fruit slices". So I bought them. A lot of them. And didn't use them all. Thus the excess. Does that clear it up? :)

8 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

Ummm.. How does over preparing create an abundance of those? I don't get it. You could give them to your kids for breakfast on the first day of school so that the teacher has to deal with it and not you. Just sayin. The garbage is a wonderful thing too. I have a big tub of red vines that might be making that trip...

Rod and Jess said...

That's my breakfast every day! :) No seriously! You and Jodi are killing me that you want to throw away such a critical part of my survival! You crack me up! The picture looks pretty anyway!

Jason and Kristin said...

Red rover red rover send the red ones right over.

Tara said...

Yeah, I'm not getting it...the over-preparing (I have the same problem) and excess candy connection.

I'd take them off your hands, orange especially.

Rod and Jess said...

I still say just eat them - and your problem is solved! I swear they're really good for breakfast! :)

lindsey said...

Seriously, those are delightful!! :) I like the idea of feeding them to your kids and them sending them to school! :) Hilarious.

Craythorn Family said...

Those are my absolute favorite!!!

Craythorn Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.