Saturday, November 28, 2009

She's a Realist

Today Ellie came running in and exclaimed, "Mom! I drew a picture of you and me."

Like you, I wasn't sure exactly where I was in the picture. So I asked.

"You're in the house. Cleaning."

5 comments:

Norma said...

That's just a real nice testament to how clean you are!

Munchkin Invasion said...

OOOOHHHH...I am so jealous. James tells me that our house is, "really, really dirty and we need to clean it right now!" I would be so excited if someone thought I was clean!!! Even if it was my four year old!! :)

Emily said...

Just be glad you're not the blond giant on the right.

So the book you're reading right now, The Magic Half, has the cutest cover. I'm drawn to the red and green combo. I'll be sad when you switch it out. Maybe you could have an archive.

Janette said...

This made me laugh out loud. Do we have funny nerves like funny bones, cuz I think it hit mine.

Craythorn Family said...

I laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!! Your children are way too smart. Good luck with that!