amy, You are seriously the best blogger ever! I love your blog. Hope you don't mind it that I check it every chance I get. Thanks for making my day! Love ya, kim
That is so cute! And you will have official documentation that you were a fun mom that played with her kids. How old are your girls? They are good little counters.
5 comments:
ok! that is seriously the cutest counting I have every heard!
Ame..that was seriously the cutest thing ever! Your kids are so smart..and SO adorable!!
amy,
You are seriously the best blogger ever! I love your blog. Hope you don't mind it that I check it every
chance I get.
Thanks for making my day!
Love ya,
kim
That is so cute! And you will have official documentation that you were a fun mom that played with her kids.
How old are your girls? They are good little counters.
"Mom, can we have her (ellie)?" - Abbie Davidson
Post a Comment