Just a little shout-out to my baby sister. She took the day off work yesterday to come and stay with my two crazy kids. What a trooper. From what I've been able to gather from the kids, she was able to astound them with some Go Fish action, some Weinerschnitzel lunching, and other various aunt-proven tricks. Apparently Lindy told her that we're still going to have another baby and Jody is going to be expected to perform the same miracle again. (Don't worry yet, Jody, my current response is still "fat chance".) THANK YOU to Aunt Jody. Our family appreciates you and LOVES you!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great aunt! I remember when Jody was just a tiny little thing...weird how they all grow up.
I do have to say - I am not a fan of that pic :) but thanks for the shout out.
ha ha, my little sis looks like a goof
Post a Comment