Friday, June 5, 2009

June Giveaway

I have finally entered the phase of life where I'm left to wonder, "What in the world am I going to do with my kids now that school is out!" and the kids are wondering, "What's wrong with mommy...why does she have that strange tic?"

I figured that there are a few others out there in my same position. Am I right? Is that tic beginning to get the best of you? Well, I'm here to help. (Hopefully). This month I'm giving away two items.

1. A Summer Fun Can - a little can full of your own hand-picked boredom busters. If you're looking for something fun and spontaneous, grab a "sun" and follow the directions. (Examples can be "go up the canyon", "go to the park", "fly a kite". Whatever you want.)

2. The Complete Book of Arts & Crafts - Over 100 kid-friendly projects. It has 254 pages of full-color illustrations of activities you can do using household materials.

To enter just post a comment on my blog. Comments will be accepted through Tuesday, June 9th and the winners will be announced on Wednesday the 10th.

12 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh look at you Miss Save-my-Life Friend. This looks very fun and I really hope to Win!! PLEASE PICK ME!!

Lindsay said...

That sounds good, I want in!!!!

Emily said...

Third's the one with the treasure chest!

Jonie said...

Great idea, and I would love to win

Babcock Family said...

I want the book!

Rochelle said...

So I hear you're up for the Sisterhood book post???

Holly said...

I'm in on this one! It would be a great help!

Rebecca said...

Me! Me! Pick me...!

ivana said...

I think this is rigged...

Kira said...

Can I play too! That looks like a lot of fun!

rosie said...

Amy, you always have the cutest ideas! I am right there with you...trying to figure out fun ideas in the summer!

KayLynn said...

Isn't sad when you read something like this the day after it ends! ugh. Love ya Amy