Lindy caught me looking at the blog today. When she spied her grumpy face on the screen I was treated to a full-blown hissy fit and told, in no uncertain terms, to "get that picture off the blog RIGHT NOW!!!"
Sorry, Lindy. I somehow feel compelled to collect evidence of your childhood attitude. Not only will it provide hours of entertainment for your future husband/children/in-laws, but will also (and forgive me if this is the important one for me) prove that I was up against a fierce contender...a spirited ball of independence wrapped up in a 6 year-old body...and perhaps justify why I will most certainly come out of this parenting gig mumbling to myself and twitching.
However...when you do grow up and have it all figured out, I do want you to know that in spite of these moments (and sometimes because of these moments) you were (and are) loved more than you could ever imagine.
2 comments:
Amy this is AWESOME! Watch out because with teenage years this only gets better! (worse) :0)
Sometimes the truth hurts Lindy, believe me I know. There are plenty of pictures from my younger years of me pursing my lips. My family won't let me forget it either. Good thing is we grow out of it - sorta :)
Post a Comment