Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Practice

I spent a little bit of time practicing some newly-learned tips and tricks for photography today. I normally don't like to post much about my attempts at picture-taking but I just couldn't resist once I saw how these pictures turned out. It's mostly because, well...my kids are just so darn CUTE!

8 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Yes they are.

Jonie said...

I looooove it, you are doing great!

Erin said...

Your pictures look great, so you need to tell me a few tricks! I always do my kids pictures so I could use some helpful hints!

Jason and Kristin said...

Look at you being all talented. You are doing a fabulous job with your camera!!!!!

Melanie said...

How could you shoot anything bad with those BEAUTIFUL Kids! Perfection!

jamirodana said...

Fabulous Amy!!

Tara said...

You're really good! I wish you were closer so you could do my kids.

And yes, your kids are definitely CUTE!

Rebecca said...

BEAUTIFUL! Great subjects+great photographer= gorgeous!