Thanks to random.org's easy-peasy integer generator July's winners have been picked. Congratulations to:
Jonie Schaeffer:

Kim Hanks:

Emily Lewis:

For those of you who just cursed these three lovely women and their beautiful kids/grandkids, please be assured that you can find your own dose of lovely by either talking to the infamous Holly or visiting the Girly Accents website.
(FYI: Holly can, and does, do custom orders...yes she's just that good.)
9 comments:
All I have to say is Yipppeeeeeee! Lexie will be so excited.
Thank you, thank you, thank you You and Holly C. are absolutely amazing.
Oh man! When is it going to be my turn to win?? (whine, whine, whine.) That's not fair!
You are the nicest giver awayer ever!
Yay!!! I can't wait to do Hannah's hair. Thank you Amy and Holly!!!!
Thanks for the shout out! What a fun give-a-way. Happy 4th!
Thanks! Emily W. (The other half of girly accents! :-)
Yup...I deleted my sisters' comment because she swore. And this is a family blog. And because she thought I wouldn't be checking it until I got back from Canada.
Ha.
rude
Amy You Rock!!
I love it!
Thanks so much
Love ya
Kim
Post a Comment