Today I had a chance to take some pictures of a couple newborn twins. I'm still in the middle of the editing process, but wanted to give Laura (and all of you) a little sneak peek at these adorable little babies.
Meet Brielle and Dylan. Aren't they sweet?

Thanks for the opportunity, Laura...your little ones were so much fun to work with. I can't wait to show you the rest.
13 comments:
Beautiful pictures Amy. I can't wait for you to take some of Noah!
OOOOhhhh....I LOVE them!!!
Amazing job Ames! Although it would be hard to get a bad picture of the MOST beautiful babies in the whole world!
Oops! Didn't realize I was signed in as Camry!
So sweet. You do such amazing work Am!
I love them! Oh I can't wait to cuddle those two! Beautiful!
Amy, I love it! You did an amazing job, can't wait to see the rest!
Hey girl do I have to have twins for you to take our pix again? I mean, I'll do it. Just wondering if it was totally necessary.
And if I have a girl will you buy me that pink flower bow?
When are you coming to my house to take pictures for me????? Absolutely wonderful!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! You are the best photographer ever!
So sweet!
So THAT's where Adam got it from. That Curtis of yours. ;) Adam goes around trying to use David's electric razor to "cut" his own hair.
ADORABLE photos of the twins, BTW.
You are amazing. Hmmm, I might have a little one soon who needs his pic taken....
Post a Comment