Saturday, January 23, 2010

Career Path

As his older sister dreams of being a vet, a paleontologist, or marine biologist...Curtis apparently entertains plans of different sort.

Imagine his father's joy.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You got to loves little boys:-)
I can't wait for Noah to get a little older, I already bought him a little tikes screwdriver.

Craythorn Family said...

Whenever Joe catches Logan walking around with a purse on his arm, a makeup brush in his hand, a baby doll under his arm or dress up shoes on his feet, Joe just rolls his eyes and looks at me like "Will you take care of that?" I just laugh!

Anonymous said...

LOL - that's awesome.

Kim said...

Amy
Is that a blow dryer in Curtis' hand?? And what in the world is wrong with him wanting to be a hairdresser??
Perspective is everything and I say you go boy!!
Kim

Jen Crook said...

Whatever floats his boat right?

Amy Jones said...

Oh no, Kim. That's not just a hairdryer...that's a pink BARBIE hairdryer. I think that's what made Ian raise his eyebrows.