Monday, January 17, 2011

Note To Self

Amy,

You might think bowling is an all-around good time. I know...it looks like fun, doesn't it?

But then, you're forgetting the awkward moments. Like when your two-year old lays down on someone else's ball-catch thingy cause he suddenly wants to "take a nap":

Or how he runs over to the snack counter and tries to hide from you while screaming, "I'M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!!!" over and over because he gave up on bowling in the 3rd frame and just wanted to run around the arcade...and how you had to practically sit on him to keep him within an acceptable parameter?

Or how you accidentally (and very loudly) throw balls the wrong direction cause you can't keep hold of them as you swing them backwards?

And...you lack any degree of talent for the sport.

Trust me...it's so much more painful than you could ever possibly remember. So, just say no!

Sincerely,
You

3 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I love it...I laughed so hard! That's why I love your blog...it's always good for a laugh. :)

Emily said...

Oh please let us go with you guys next time! You would be such fun to bowl with.

Jodi Jo said...

Little piece of unsolicited advice: Bowl with the Wii. It will dramatically improve your game. Except for the whole letting go on the back swing thing. There isn't much it can do for that. ;)
Thanks for the laugh my friend!