Monday, January 24, 2011

Tidbits

January 20 - Lindy's Prayer

"Please bless my mom to fix something other than cereal for breakfast in the morning."

January 23 - Curtis Discovers A New Phrase

Today Curtis didn't want to go to Church because "nursery hurts [his] feelings". Then later on, when I took away the remote I "hurt [his] feelings". When I didn't give him the food he wanted at dinner, I apparently "hurt [his] feelings". Then, at bedtime, he couldn't go to bed because his "pillow hurt [his] feelings".

What a rough day, little one.

5 comments:

Emily said...

That's funny, my kids think all the cool families eat cereal every morning. Start making oatmeal and soon they'll be BEGGING for cereal.

Anonymous said...

good bloggin' sis

Jodi Jo said...

He is too cute. And, I just realized that he and Coop will be in the same aged primary class. Huh.

Jodi Jo said...

Oh, and I am not entirely sure that my kids are aware that there is anything besides oatmeal available in the morning. That is simply all I fix.

Rebecca said...

I love the things your kids say! "hurt my feelings" I would prefer over Rome's 2 new best ones... "you're not my Mommy anymore" and " I don't want you, go away."