After receiving a phone call from a friend informing us that he had just purchased a rock from our daughter, I ran to look out the front window. There I found Lindy set up for her first entrepreneurial venture: Rocks For Sale.
Note the clever marketing ploy: the rocks have been gathered in a "Jelly Belly" bag. This was, apparently, the bait that lured in the unfortunate customers. But, with charitable grace, they forked over some coins (in one case, a bill) and made a little girls day. Despite the fact that her "business" was situated about 5 steps from a gravel RV pad, her little endeavor earned her a whopping $2.25.
Now that's business savvy.
9 comments:
Wow my lemonade stand never made that much!!! Way to go.
what happened to good old fashioned lemonade stands? that is really cute.
I think she's ready to run her own business! Maybe flourescent slip and slides? :)
Tara
I have to give it to Lindy, some of her ideas are really phenominal! Very impressive for her age. I have to say that she made more money selling rocks than any other rock seller I know! (She's going to be an amazing missionary)
Love it! What is up with selling rocks? Our neighbors had a 'rock selling' stand the other day and Jace ended up making some very nice purchases...
Nice! What a brilliant idea!
The things kids think of???
I love it that you got a call that someone bought a rock. Lindy "ROCKS!" I'm glad that she made so much. I only wish I would have known we have a rock shortage at out house.
That's impressive. Way to go, Lindy!
Post a Comment