Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally!

Today we enjoyed a long-anticipated visit from the Air Conditioning Repair Man. I could have kissed his feet (don't worry, I didn't). After a couple hours, and more money than I care to think about, we are feeling the blessed relief of refrigerated air. Yes...it's October and my air conditioning is running. LOVE IT! 

9 comments:

Tara said...

Isn't it crazy that you need air in the first part of October but come Halloween you'll be FREEZING?!

There's nothing worse (well, I guess there are worse things)than a hot house so I'm glad you're enjoying some cool air.

Anonymous said...

pansy canadian!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Jones said...

Oh, I openly embrace my pansy-ness!

Rochelle said...

It normally snows every year in Utah by my birthday so you have a week left of hot weather!

Jen Crook said...

I freely admit I am addicted to my AC too. I love when I can just have the windows open but I am a wimp and won't live in the hot heat. I am saying HOORAY that it is October 1 and we still have it on. By the wet cool weekend we will look back on this day in sweet fondness.

Autumn said...

Loving that you finally got your a/c fixed in OCTOBER!!?? You crack me up!

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad that you got that fixed. How you made it through the summer, I don't know.

Jonie said...

I want to know if you asked the blessed repairman to take the picture of his van for blogging purposes or just seized the opportunity when he wasn't looking.
You make me laugh!