Okay, I have to admit that there's one good thing about the weather getting colder. I can stash chocolate and Diet Coke in my van for those emergency cravings. The chocolate won't melt and the coke will still be cold and refreshing. Love it.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Awesome!! I'm doing it!
I like your style Jones!
mmmmmm.....diet coke.
You are so cute! We had a great time on date night, we have to do it again soon!
I always knew you were smart....
That is exactly I said about the diet coke today actually to Jake. I have gone back to work and I told him I started at just the right time because my diet coke will stay cold in my car and I can get some on my breaks!!
My hands are swayin' in the air and I'm singin' "Go Amy! Go Amy! WOOT WOOT"
You are so smart.
Way to put a positive spin on the cold you are not so fond of. What a positive attitude.
Way to put a positive spin on the cold you are not so fond of. What a positive attitude.
oh you are so my kind of gal!
Atta Girl, Ames! Don't leave your car unlocked or your stash may just mysteriously come up missing! And you know I'm good at sneaking up on you! Love ya, Kim
I love how your glass is always half full!)
Post a Comment