Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wahoo!

Who knew that a little pink scrap of foil could make a gal so excited? Not me. 

As of tonight we've gathered 370 pink Yoplait lids. I'll be shipping them off shortly (they have to be in by the end of the month) so if you have any additional lids to add to the pile NOW'S THE TIME! 

Thanks to all of you for humoring me...and helping me. Our little bit will make a difference.


5 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

You're AWESOME Amy J

Natelli Johnston said...

I have like 10 more, I will bring them by

Nina and Ryan said...

Hey I have a couple to donate--I'll try to drop them by soon :) Good idea to get a collection!!

Tiffanie said...

My sister sent some home with me after Thanksgiving. I'll bring them to brunch next Saturday. :)

Autumn said...

You are so awesome! Way to go Ames! We haven't been eating yogurt...I really need to do that!