If you have a significant other is it wrong to have a crush? I think I might. Have a crush. According to one online resource I probably have a crush if I:
- Try to find reasons to spend time with _____
- Feel nervous or my heart skips a beat when around _____
- Talk to my friends about _____
- Think about _____ at random moments
- Remember incidents or moments I've spent with _____
- Act differently with _____ than with any other
- Get jealous or upset when someone else spends time with _____
Oh dear. It's true. I think I totally have a crush on my minivan. Yup. I love it. I love almost everything about it.
Admittedly I was doomed from the start. It has automatic doors that open at the push of a button! I'm dead serious! It has a fancy little plug-in for my iPod. It has 8 re-positional seats--a dream for a picky/indecisive gal. The interior is grey. Not. Tan. Yummy.
I could go on. And on. But I swear I didn't know about the crush. You're right. I probably should have figured it out a long time ago. When you find yourself doing things like this, you're most likely whipped.
Now, the question is, what do I tell my husband? He might get suspicious and wonder why I am spending all this time with the minivan...or why I made that mix CD...
6 comments:
LOL!! Oh Amy you crack me up! As I was reading this I was FOR SURE you were talking about your diet coke! The minivan! Wow...I had no idea! Poor Ian! P.S. If my minivan were as cool as your minivan I would have a crush too!
I am laughing so hard that I have officially been rendered speechless! That must really be some van! Mine smells like rotten milk, and if I'm in it, it means I am taking noisy children somewhere that I don't want to! You are hilarious!
You are hilarious! It was the automatic doors that stopped me from saying that I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER drive a mini-van too. I won't tell your husband. Your secret is safe with me.
Am, you made me laugh out loud. You are so funny! You do have a pretty sweet mini van.
Too funny!! I have learned to really appreciate all the conviences that mine offers and sometimes I feel like I probably owe it an apology or something for the way I bad-mouthed minivans for so many years- but crush? I'm just not to that point. But I have tan interior, so maybe that's my problem. lol
you're so weird
Post a Comment