Today as I drove through the McDonald's drive-thru (hey...these aren't your kids!) I ordered The Usual, paid my money, and drove up to the pick-up window. I almost fell out of my seat as I was handed my drinks and meals by a girl who should NEVER be allowed near food...especially other people's food! I can't even begin to describe the lack of dental hygiene. I feel like someone ought to point that poor girl in the right direction...
"See this guy?"

"He's your new best friend."
But it's not going to be me. I'm currently on a fast-food hiatus...until the gag reflex calms down.
Blech...
5 comments:
You should call the manager and tell them what you thought. I am glad that it wasn't me, I probably would have said something.
I agree with Jodi. THanks for making me laugh so hard today.
I have been on fast food hiatus for 4 weeks now...seriously haven't been once! It's a good thing...things like that are so sick! Thanks for the belly laugh this morning!
oh gross!
Just when I thought the post partum blues were roaring it's ugly head, I go to your blog and have a great laugh. Now, I will be chuckling all day. Thanks Amy, I really needed this today!
Post a Comment