Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Present

Tonight at dinner, in honor of our anniversary, Lindy presented me with the following:

For those of you who don't read "5-year old" it's a "Gift Certificate for Ice Cream". Tomorrow, she informed me, we are all going out for ice cream. How awesome is that?

12 comments:

Lewis Family said...

That's awesome! Happy anniversary!!

Jodi Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! She is a smarty!

Holly said...

I didn't know it was your anniversary, mine is on Wednesday.

Autumn said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is tommorrow. Lindy is such a smart little cookie!

Keisel Family said...

That is the gift that gives to the entire family. How kind of her! Happy Anniversary! How many years is that for you guys?

Natelli Johnston said...

how cute!, okay so it is so cool that we have the same anniversary, same amount of kids, and Elli and Logan have the same birthday, like it's kinda freaky!

Erin said...

I think it looks great!

Don't you love when they are learning to write and spell things out. I always love trying to read the letters to santa.

B.T.Y here is my blog address
www.ricksfamilypage.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! She's a thoughtful girl.

Aubri n Scott said...

How Fun! She is a pretty fantastic kid for sure!

Rochelle said...

Okay that is so freaking cute! PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...

That is the COOLEST present EVER!! Congrats on your Anniversary!!

Fiddlefish said...

Lindy is the sweetest little thing. I am VERY impressed by her spelling abilities. That's a scrapbook keeper!

Tara B.