I should've known better. I was hanging out at home, minding my own business, when Ian put a DVD in the player and pushed PLAY. Suddenly I was hooked. That's how I work. It only takes a couple minutes and I will feel a desperate need to "finish" what I started. This little personality quirk is often harmless and doesn't really get me into much trouble UNLESS:
- It's already 10 o'clock at night.
- I haven't had more than 5 hours a sleep per night for the last three months.
- The night before I think I managed 3 1/2 hours of sleep.
- I have dishes to do.
- I have laundry to finish.
- I have a book I need to read for book group.
- I have a million other little things I should be taking care of.
OH, and...
- It's the scariest freaking movie and I swear I almost peed my pants!!!
Tonight's horrible torturous experience? Cloverfield. I should have known...he did it to me a couple months ago with "I Am Legend". I'll be replaying each horrific scene for the next few weeks...while awake and asleep! Thanks, hon.
6 comments:
that one looks so scary! i hate scary movies.
Thats how I am....I have every intention of going to bed but nope it never happens.
Is it mess-with-your-mind scary? I love those. I don't think "scary" movies are very scary lately. (Maybe that means my scary kids have dulled my senses?!?) :)
Cloverfield? Really? Girl, that's nothing.
Lovely to see you at lunch today!
THAT IS AWESOME! I know better to watch shows like that! You totally should too!
I haven't seen either of those. Did you get a new DVD player?
Post a Comment