Thursday, October 16, 2008

Popcorn

I did a "nice-mom" thing today and made some carmel popcorn for the girls. I put a little bit in a bowl for each of them and sat them up to the counter. 

Apparently Lindy can double as a hoover because within a couple minutes she was done her portion and was requesting more. Since they have already met their quota of goodies for the day I didn't think it was a good idea to give her more and had to tell her no.

She turned to her little sister and sweetly said, "Ellie, why don't you put your bowl right here between us and we can share?" To my surprise, Ellie happily scooted her bowl over for Lindy to dig in. Lindy turned to me, obviously very pleased with herself, and whispered, "See how smart I am?"

Oh yes, I do see. And I'm scared.

4 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

oh she is so funny, what a sweet girl.

Autumn said...

Ha ha ha!! I'd be scared too! Ellie is a little sweetheart! She has middle child syndrome...my middle child is always looking out for the other two...even at his own expense. I think it's sweet!

Fiddlefish said...

Lindy and my Taylor are 2 peas in a pod! And yes...IT IS SCARY! :) LOL

Tara

lindsey said...

Your kids are seriously so cute. I love it. :) She's very clever that's for sure! :)