Okay, this is getting scary. I blink and an entire half of a year has gone by! I'm actually super excited to have a six-month old. This is my favorite of the baby phases. Our little guy, apart from some horrific sleeping habits, has been such a joy. Some highlights from the last month:
He is doing really well at sitting up. This has led to the discovery of his feet! I don't think he understands that those little toes are his. He spends a whole lot of time and energy trying to get ahold of them.
He has also learned the fine art of spitting (AKA raspberries). He takes it pretty seriously and doesn't allow mom to distract him from his self-prescribed practice time...even if mom is trying to feed him peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. If it's time to spit, what's a little boy to do?
And finally, he's learning how to make us laugh. No, he didn't make this goofy face on purpose, but he is such a sucker for attention and if he thinks you're talking to him he will ham it up for you in seconds.
We just love this little boy. We can't wait to see what the next six months have in store for us.
6 comments:
Babies are so flippin' cute in nothing but a diaper. I could pet them like little bunnies all day, their skin is so soft. Mmm I need to find a baby to hold!
Time really does fly by. He's definitely growing fast and so stinkin' adorable!
I agree that this is a great stage. The personality starts to shine through but they're not quite mobile enough to cause too many problems.
oh he is so cute!
Did you ever imagine that he would be so handsome? He is so cute. I love this stage. I'm glad that you are Enjoying him so much.
I know I keep repeating myself..but he is the cutest little guy ever!! Can I babysit???
Wow Amy I can't believe it has been six months. He is so dang cute and don't you just love boys. Anyway I hope all is well.
Post a Comment